To our clients, supporters, and friends,
During these uncertain and difficult times, we have been focusing on keeping every member of the Art Leaders community safe. The health and safety of every patron and employee of our gallery is our number one concern. In response, we have taken the following precautions to ensure the safety of all.
Art Leaders is committed to keeping our clients and team members safe:
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- While our team is primarily working from home, they practice social distancing while at the gallery. This includes wearing face masks, frequent hand washing, and staying at least 6-feet apart from each other at all times.
- We have increased our daily cleaning routines, including the use of sanitizer and cleaning all surfaces.
- We are offering contactless white-glove local delivery, curb-side pickup, and out of state shipping.
- Our storefront is currently closed to the public. However, we do encourage our clients to shop our online gallery and effortlessly browse our extensive collection. These Museum-worthy pieces let you curate your collection like a pro.
While the future may seem uncertain, we are hopeful to be open by appointment soon. During which we request any person (team member included) visiting the gallery respectfully wear a face mask. In addition, refrain from handling any artwork or custom framing samples, so that we can prevent the spread of illness.
Our team is available Monday through Saturday, between 11 am and 5 pm to answer any questions or concerns. We trust that this will all be over soon and look forward to seeing our wonderful clients soon.
Be well and stay safe,
Bonnie Mansour and team
Owner and CEO
Art Leaders Gallery